After an accident, you're more than likely concerned with two things: your own physical recovery and well-being, and the sudden influx of bills and financial obligations. Whether they be medical bills or auto repair costs, any unexpected debts can quickly snowball and leave you aggravated and frustrated. This feeling can be compounded if your accident leaves you unable to work.

Under normal circumstances, you'd be able to work something out with your insurance company (and the aid of a lawyer). But what if the other driver doesn't have sufficient insurance? Or any insurance?

At Leisawitz Heller, we help clients in Wyomissing, Reading and the surrounding areas figure out their options and proceed ahead with obtaining the necessary compensation to cover your medical costs and other expenses.

What To Do If You've Been Involved In An Accident With An Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

By law, drivers are obligated to have insurance. However, not everybody follows the letter of the law, and a surprisingly high number of drivers get on the road without liability insurance.

In Pennsylvania, drivers can sign up for uninsured motorist coverage, underinsured motorist coverage or both. These optional coverages are meant to protect you when the at-fault driver lacks the proper insurance.

However, policies can often be confusing or difficult to interpret. In addition, you may disagree with your insurance regarding how much compensation is necessary to cover all your damages. In these instances, an experienced attorney can help you clear the clutter and fight on your behalf. We can do that for you.

Contact The Attorneys At Leisawitz Heller For A Free Consultation

Our team is here to help. Contact us today at 610-816-0342 to arrange a free initial consultation.